Date:      Thu, 26 Dec 2019 11:15:32 +0530
From:      ADDAGUDI SHABHAREESH <a.shabhareesh@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Not able to access Jenkins Dashboard

Hi,

I have installed Jenkins on FreeBSD and the installation was successful, I
could see the jenkins login page when I enter the credentials the page
threw an error as below, accessing the page through
http://localhost:8180/jenkins/

[image: image.png]

I'm using FreeBSD version 12.0, jenkins-2.198, openjdk version
"1.8.0_222", OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_222-b10), OpenJDK
64-Bit Server VM (build 25.222-b10, mixed mode).

could you please help me out to solve the issue.

--
Regards,
Shabhareesh