Date:      Fri, 24 May 2019 10:42:57 -0700
From:      Scarred Intellect <scarred.intellect@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   DL380 G4 with FreeNAS 11.2 (FreeBSD 11.2)

Anyone still here?

I've got a DL380 G4 that I set up with FreeNAS. Problem is the fans run at
high speed the whole time. What's it take to get hpasm running on the newer
versions of FreeBSD?

I tried copying the files for FreeBSD5 from the 7.22 release, and executing
hpasm gives the the following error:

ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found

I can throw that into Google as well as the next tinkerer, but before
descending down the rabbit hole I figured I'd ask if there's any
easier/better way to go about getting these to run on a newer version of
FreeBSD.