Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:12:13 +1000
From:      MJ <mjose01@optusnet.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "invalid antenna gain in sprom"

Greetings Carmel,

1. sprom - stores the mac address, vendor details etc. It also stores
maximum transmission power, hence the message.

2. Looking at the code, it's invalid (probably no value) and so it sets
a base power level. No harm.

3. Look at man page for bwi, does this help.

4. Is it showing any errors etc in /var/log?

Hope this helps,

Mark