Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 2019 21:32:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd-rwg@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>
To:        Chris Rees <crees@bayofrum.net>
Cc:        Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>, Chris Rees <chris@rees.space>,  freebsd-rc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Call for testing, call for src bit approbal - /etc/rc.d kld cleanup

> Hello RC people,
>
> Konstantin has kindly reviewed the patch to fix load_kld behaviour,
> but would prefer that someone more familiar with RC give me approval
> to commit.  I haven't stripped any of the replies, so the conversation
> should be fairly easy to follow, though I'm happy to link to archives
> if anyone missed it.
<stripped the thread, no relevant to my request>

> Please would someone review and approve?
>
> https://www.bayofrum.net/~crees/patches/rc-kld_list-extension-2.diff

I would like to ask for a source committer familiar with
/etc/rc* and kldload to review this patch of Chris Rees
and approve it for commit.  I can not approve it due to
mentee status or I would of.

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D18670

Regards,
Rod Grimes