Date:      Sun, 3 Jan 2021 10:57:51 +0100
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenSource app Simple Diary

Hello,

In the forum about the mobile Purism L5 someone announced some app to write a
diary:

https://forums.puri.sm/t/app-simple-diary/11508
https://github.com/johan-bjareholt/simple-diary-gtk

I have below its README file.  Its dependencies are:

- GTK+3
- webkit2gtk-4.0
- md4c and md4c-html

Do we have them in our ports collection in head? I couldn't see them, at
least not with the above names exactly.

Thanks

	matthias

Simple Diary
============

Simple and lightweight diary app.

Many features are still missing as this is a work in progress.

### Features
- Saves entries in markdown
- Adding images to your entries
- Works for small form factor devices
- Flatpak support

### Dependencies
- GTK+3
- webkit2gtk-4.0
- md4c and md4c-html

### Building

##### Meson

First install dependencies listed above

Secondly run the following: meson build && ninja -C build

Executable will be built at build/src/simple-diary

##### Flatpak

Build the org.johanbjare.SimpleDiary.yml manifest as with any other flatpak
manifest with flatpak-builder

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
http://www.cubadebate.cu/noticias/2020/12/25/en-video-con-cuba-no-te-metas/