Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:53:45 -0500
From:      Don Tyson <tyson@stanfordalumni.org>
To:        test@freebsd.org
Subject:   test mail formatting

------- Forwarded Message

From: Don Tyson <tyson@stanfordalumni.org>
To: tyson@alumni.stanford.org
Subject: test formatting
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:49:29 -0500

- ------- Forwarded Message

From: Don Tyson <tyson@stanfordalumni.org>
To: tyson@alumni.stanford.org
cc: tyson_d_r1@yahoo.com, dtyson@washgas.com
Subject: We are testing mail formatting
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:43:37 -0500

This is typed on a full-screen using nmh with margins set something on the order of 70 or so, i THINK.  SORRY about the caps;  i HAVE a cat
sitting on my hands while i TYPE.

So, now I'll try something else.  As I type I can hear my daughter Beth washing the dishes in the kitchen, and Sydnee, in between telephone
calls from lawyers and real estate agents in California, is preparing to return videos to the vido rental store.  What do you know?  It
appears that I spelled "video" "vido."  That was really dumb, but I'm not going to go all the way back to the previous sentence and re-type
it.

This should be enough.  So after getting to the end of this line (boy, does it look far away!) I'll close this out and put it on the wire to
see how it comes out at the other end(s).

- ------- End of Forwarded Message

------- End of Forwarded Message