Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2001 20:43:07 +0000
From:      Nick Barnes <Nick.Barnes@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The RELENG_4 (aka -stable) branch is now unfrozen

My main complaint about the way the packages are divided up is that
there seems to be no automation of the "hmm, it's not on that CD-ROM,
must be on one of these others" process.  Inferior systems have had
the "now insert disk 5" routine down pat since the disks were 8"
floppies.

In short, I want to be able to pick packages from a complete list and
then have sysinstall direct my disk swapping.  Last time I installed
from CD (4.1) this was not the case.

Nick B