Date:      Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:17:01 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Micka=EBl=20Suzenne?= <msuzenne@yahoo.fr>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   links2 port with svgalib ?

Hi the Team,

I'm collaborating with Stefan TALPALARU (for testing needs due to lack of time, it's always what we lack ;-)) of his small but nice distro named "BlueFlops", wich is internet oriented (svgalib graphic browser and IRC, NIC or modem with PPP support ... ).

I thought it would be nice to follow his goal, but from a BSD point of view. I first considered using w3m or links with an external svgalib image viewer (e.g "seejpeg"). But it would be nice if "w3m-img" or "Links2" could do their image displaying with the FBSD svgalib ...

Is there a plan of this for the next ports ?

Great Thanks by advance for any answer

Mickaël.
m.suzenne@yahoo.fr