Date:      Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:20:17 -0800
From:      "Jay Farooque" <Jay.F@allmediait.com>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD supported products.

Dear Sir,=20

We provide IT solutions and are dedicated to RAID storage, Provide high =
performance high availability and cost-effective RAID arrays SCSI, Fibre =
and SATA are supported. In addition Rackmount servers 1U up to 8U =
configurations. Our products support FreeBSD and are used in many large =
corporations, Universities and through out Government.=20

Please include our site in your web list. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Jay Farooque
888.588.1288
jay.f@allmediait.com