Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2001 10:08:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gordon Tetlow <gordont@bluemtn.net>
To:        "Jacques A. Vidrine" <n@nectar.com>
Cc:        Mark Murray <markm@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/kerberos5/usr.bin Makefile src/kerberos5/usr.bin/k5su Makefile

BTW, is this still valid? From /etc/defaults/make.conf:

# Kerberos 5
# If you want KerberosIV (KTH Heimdal), define this:
# ** WARNING **
# ** WARNING ** This is very experimental at this stage. If you
# ** WARNING ** need stable Kerberos5, rather use the port(s).
# ** WARNING **
#
#MAKE_KERBEROS5=        yes

Judging by the amount of work going into the krb5 stuff, I was wondering
if this warning was valid or just something that didn't get pulled out.

-gordon