Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2007 11:27:09 +0100 (CET)
From:      bvangelov@setcom.de
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No AVM active ISDN controllers found

> On Tuesday 06 February 2007 11:54, bvangelov@setcom.de wrote:
>> > Hi

>> my
>> >
>> > [...]
>> >
>> > Also from the i4bcapimgr I get :
>> installed
>> >
>> > Nothing is wrong, your card is recognised and probably working, but
>> > FreeBSD doesn't have a CAPI implementation for passive cards out of
>> the
>> > box. If you need CAPI, eg. to get Asterisk running, I'd suggest you
>> > start here: http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/isdn4bsd/ and get the
>> > newest version of it by svn (subversion). You'll find some more posts
>> > about installation and that in a few messages posted around 4.1.07 and
>> > 6.1.07 by HPS any me in the thread "ISDN4BSD by HPS - Some more
>> > instructions needed"
>> >
>> > I hope you don't have the Version 2 card, otherwise you might have
>> some
>> > problems with it.
>> >
>> > Oliver
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I installed the package by HPS and try to build a new kernel.
>> I have added to the config
>>
>> options IPR_VJ
>> device "i4bdss1"
>> device "i4b"
>> device "i4btrc"
>> device "i4bctl"
>> device "i4brbch"
>> device "i4btel"
>> device "i4bipr"
>> device "i4bisppp"
>>
>> When I tried to build it , I get :
>> ../../../dev/sound/pcm/channel.h:69:24: channel_if.h: No such file or
>> directory
>>
>> I tried adding also :
>> device pcm
>> to my configuration, but then I got
>> no such device
>>
>> Without the lines for the i4b module, I do not receive the error.
>>
>> Do you have any idea, how can I fix this ?
>>

> Hi,
>
> You probably need "device sound" in your kernel config file.
>
> --HPS

Hi,

this is a part of the message file :

ihfc0: <AVM Fritz!Card PCI> port 0xd000-0xd01f mem 0xee000000-0xee00001f
irq 17 at device 6.0 on pci0
ihfc0: Attaching I4B controller 0.
ihfc0: Creating /dev/ihfc0.X.
capi: CAPI call control device attached, v2.09
i4btrc: 64 ISDN trace device(s) attached
i4brbch: 8 raw B channel access device(s) attached
i4btel: 8 ISDN telephony interface device(s) attached
i4bipr: 8 IP over raw HDLC ISDN device(s) attached (VJ header compression)
i4bisppp: 8 ISDN SyncPPP device(s) attached
i4bctl: ISDN system control port attached

When I try to register an application ( capi20_register ) , I get:

capi error -  0x1009
The CAPI driver is not ready.

I also run 'capitest -i 42 -o 42'

main.c: capi_send_listen_request: sending listen request for incoming_calls
main.c: capi_send_listen_request: sending listen request for incoming_calls
main.c: capi_send_listen_request: sending listen request for incoming_calls
dialing out, 1 / 1 ...

Any ideas what the problem is ?

Borislav