Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:26:46 -0700 (MST)
From:      Fred Clift <fclift@verio.net>
To:        Matthias Buelow <mkb@mukappabeta.de>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>, "alpha@freebsd.org" <alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP, floppy installs desupported for 5.0 (fwd)

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Matthias Buelow wrote:

> John Baldwin wrote:
>
> Why can't it span several floppies, then?

I dont think that this is really the problem -- ie that it couldn't be
made to span several disks -- the real problem is that nobody (including
me, despite my complaints) is itchy enough to scratch and actually do the
work required.

ie 'nobody has submitted patches to make it work'.

I for one have decided that this is something I dont want to spend my time
working on.

Fred

--
Fred Clift - fclift@verio.net -- Remember: If brute
force doesn't work, you're just not using enough.