Date:      Thu, 02 Aug 2001 08:32:24 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        sncho@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org

From: "Sung N. Cho" <sncho@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 21:25:28 -0700 (PDT)

> And, Mr. Jordan, I'm sorry for this message.  I just
> wanted to clarify things a little.

Sigh.  This is simply one clarification too many, and having your
friend Monica come in here yesterday with talk of legal action was
really the last straw.  We've now spent a full week going around and
around with you and Monica and god-only-knows who else next, and none
of it has had ANYTHING to do with FreeBSD-stable, which is what this
list is supposed to be dedicated to discussing.

I am hereby serving you with official notice that you are banned for
life from all FreeBSD mailing lists and will have a block added
against your yahoo.com account and any others you may use.  You will
also be removed from all mailing lists and not allowed to resubscribe.
This isn't a game, but some people seem to be treating it as such by
continuously SPAMMING the freebsd-stable mailing list with
inappropriate material under what has been a variety of pretexts.
Enough is enough!  This ends now.

- Jordan