Date:      Wed, 04 Jun 2008 08:50:16 -0700
From:      prad <prad@towardsfreedom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Looking for gurus willing to help write Freebsd tutorials

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 01:45:57 -0700
"Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com> wrote:

> if the FreeBSD
> project had something to do with devil worship

devil worship and os! amazing!!
i had read something along these lines some years ago when we were
using linux or may be openbsd, but i sort of thought it was a joke.

evidently, some people don't know the difference between a daemon and
the demon. no doubt they are already possessed.

thanks for the background, ted.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's