Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 1999 17:09:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew R. Briggs" <mbriggs@switchboard.net>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: latest install stuff not working?

Yes, Drew was more than helpful.  Now if we could only fix the problem
with the install disk not putting bootblocks on the drive...I don't know
how much time I spent watching spinning /|\- before I figured that one
out.

Next problem: I haven't yet been able to build modula-3 so cvs works.  The
port appears to be configured for i486 by default, and I'm wading through
things here.  Since everyone has to have cvsup, I'm assuming it's
possible.  Any pointers?

Matt Briggs
mbriggs@switchboard.net