Date:      Sun, 12 Jul 1998 19:48:00 +0930
From:      "Luke Snelgar" <nexus@powercom.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FAT32 Partitions

Hello,
I have been thinking of installing another OS apart from Win98 simply to try
and break away from Microsoft OS's and gain some experience with others.
Recently I decided I'd like my other OS to be Unix-like...so I was going to
get Linux, but then I came across FreeBSD while "surfing" the net and
thought I would give it a go. The only problem I am faced with is that my 3
partitions are FAT32. Windows help tells me that no other operating systems
are compatible with FAT32, but I thought I would ask anyway...is FreeBSD
compatible with FAT32? I used Partition Magic to convert all of my
partitions to FAT32, but I'm unsure whether I can revert any of them
back...I'll probably have to take a look.
Thanks, Luke.