Date:      Wed, 07 Jun 2000 10:35:18 EDT
From:      DuBBs2ooo <DuBBs2ooo@cfl.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   WDM Question

I have wdm setup and can not figure out where the silly configuration file,
wdm-config, is at...I'm not yet familiar with how I might search for it
from the console as I am pretty new to BSD, but I was bright enough to
check the INSTALL file in the ports' work directory and checked where it
said, in /usr/local/etc/wdm. But that directory doesn't even exist...so I
was wondering if someone could tell me where the file is at, or how I could
search for it....

Thanks,
-Dubbs