Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 10:51:11 +0200
From:      Odette <odette@spotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   PCMCIA Ethernet card... HELP!!!!

Dear Sir
My name is Odette. Im from Port Elizabeth in South Africa. My boss asked

me to look on the internet for a consultant to help him with his problem

(If you can help him you will be paid for your trouble, of course). He
has a PCM CIA Ethernet card in his notebook/laptop, but its not working.

He cant seem to get the configuration right. Is there anything you can
do for him?
Please let me know if you can help him. It will be much appreciated.
Sincerely
Odette Weideman