Date:      Wed, 13 Jan 1999 09:04:39 +0000
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>, Khaled Daham <khaled@mailbox.telia.net>, Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: State of the union, 1999.

"Daniel C. Sobral" wrote:

> Brian Somers wrote:
> >
> > > And the fact that it seems impossible to order something from them makes
> > > the effort of trying to read german not worth it.. Have tried to order
> > > that damn red-freebsd-plushie for 4 months now .. I guess Ill be better of
> > > trying to compile one myself :)
> >
> > Someone should add it as a port :-)
>
> Mmmmm..... /usr/ports/plushies/chuck? :-)

<G>

I have had success with ordering some in the past, I ordered 4 in total (for
myself + unsuspecting friends)... I speak a little German, which may have
given me an inside advantage - but the guy dealing with the order spoke good
English... They did take ages to arrive, but the company selling them is
small, and has bad problems with trying to keep enough of them in stock...

They are pretty cool when they arrived though! <G>

-Kp