Date:      Sat, 4 Mar 2006 14:57:38 -0500
From:      "Jacob, Raymond A Jr" <raymond.jacob@navy.mil>
To:        <question+fbsdports@closedsrc.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: base-1.2.2

I installed the base port after running  cvsup  -g -L2 on =
standard-supfile and port-supfile files
and installing perl.5.8.x and PCRE, apache_modssl, mysql_server from =
ports.
After the install I found I had to:=20
1. install php4-session and  php4-mysql from ports;=20
2. In order to display graphics I used the hint from=20
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=3D12390214
that required a modification to the file php.ini.
I did a find / -name 'php.ini*'; cd to the directory with the file =
php.ini-dist and copied php.ini-dist to php.ini.
In the file, php.ini, I found the line include_path=3D".:/php/inludes"
and appended ":/usr/local/share/pear" to that line.  The line now is
include_path=3D".:/php/includes:/usr/local/share/pear"

I then restarted httpd with apachect restart. Everything works now.

thank you,
Raymond Jacob