Date:      Thu, 25 Sep 1997 13:52:40 -0500
From:      Matt Brunell <brunell@uwplatt.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   EtherExpress 16

Hi,
	I was told that I should use the ep0 device for the etherexpress 16
card because in 2.2.2-RELEASE the ix0 device was written in the ep0
device.  Anyway, do I still have to set the memory address to 0xd0000
and the iosize to 32768 in the kernel?  Do I still have to set it on the
card with softset?  My card just doesn't seem to want to work in BSD.
But I know the card works because it works in NT.  Help.
--In need of help
-Matt