Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 1995 23:37:36 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrade paths

: I don't know.  This all depends on the 3-4 people who stepped forward
: and promised to be working on various solutions to the upgrade problem
: in time for 2.1. :-(

Hmmm, maybe it is time for a list.  I'd like to know who the other 2-3
people were :-).

: For 2.0.5, my general plan was (if no one else stepped forward with
: something better) to simply document the steps to follow _very
: carefully_, culling details out of the 20 or so email messages I've
: received from people detailing their own upgrade procedures.
: Not the best, but a heck of a lot better than nothing!

I think I may be able to act as a guinea pig for this.  Wanna bounce
me a copy?  Better yet, it might be a good idea to bounce one to the
list to have them (or current) sanity check to make sure you don't
leave anything important out :-).

Warner