Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:24:49 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        andreas@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA trouble with Xircom, "CIS is too long -- truncating"

In message: <20030826194711.GA2828@titan.klemm.apsfilter.org>
            Andreas Klemm <andreas@freebsd.org> writes:
: Hi,
:
: good and bad news. Good news is that -current installation
: CD-Rom (JPSNAP of yesterday) doesn't panic during boot
: anymore, which was the case previously (or when inserting
: the card). Thanks a lot, this is a very good progress, I'm
: very pleased !
:
: But the fix opened another problem. The card isn't recognized
: by the FreeBSD anymore:

yup.  like I said before, this just papers over the problem...

: What more infos do you need ?

How do I fix it? I have a few fixes in my queue, but they don't seem
to fix my problem child Home and Away card just yet.  I'm likely
missing something trivially obvious :-(

Warner