Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:45:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Hodge Podge <nicole@unixgirl.com>
To:        Edwin Culp <eculp@EnContacto.Net>
Cc:        msmith@mass.dis.org, eric@fnordsystems.com, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, Paul Chvostek <paul@it.ca>, Lawrence Farr <freebsd-hw@epcdirect.co.uk>, Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Server recommendation for co-location.

 Can anyone elaborate on why they are recalling the Escalade 7000 cards?
 Also it seems that the "letter to customers" is now no longer there :(

  Nicole

On 10-Oct-01 Edwin Culp wrote:
> Quoting Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>:
>
>| > Thanks, Lawrence.  I wasn't aware of this.  I wonder if Mike Smith
>| > would be kind enough to add a little of his first hand knowledge
>| > of 3ware and if we should jump ship.
>|

>| There really isn't anything to say.  The hardware works and isn't
>| about to magically stop working, but you won't be able to buy it new
>| for much longer.
>|

> That is exactly what I wanted and expected to hear, Mike.  Thanks so much.
>
> ed
>
> ---

   *    Nicole Harrington | AKA Hodge Podge          *
  HomePage                      http://www.unixgirl.com/
  DangerMouse Site             http://www.dangermouse.org/
  Photography Site              http://www.deviantimages.com/
  Band Site                     http://www.honeyshot.mu