Date:      Thu, 25 Sep 1997 21:39:35 +0200
From:      Ramon <ramon1@euronet.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD

Hello again.

I have a few more questions.

1: if i log on to my internet provider i get a IP address, and if i type it
over in my browser it must respond (but NOP nothing happens)

2: How can i put my homepage in FreeBSD??

3: after a while (5 minutes) the line is disconecting (what can i do??)

4: If i try to install the www server the program shows a error
Unable to fetch package Lynx-2.7

I'm using the FreeBSD cd-rom version 2.2.2.

P.S
I have read all manuals but nothing i can use.