Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 1998 07:53:36 +0200
From:      Scott Myron <zamy27@hsonline.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   installing Freebsd

ok, now, I've heard that installing FreeBSD is difficult and a pain in
the rear. Is this true? Is installing FreeBSD hard? Or is it pretty
easy? as in a click of a few buttons and there it is... also they say
"setting it up" is a pain. So once I have it installed, is it pretty
easy to get working? or will I have to work a little? don't forget, I've
got all of the time in the world. but I just want to know if I have a
HUGE challenge in front of me, or if it won't be that bad. and to help
you answer, I'm getting FreeBSD v 2.2.5 on cd's. so you know I'm not
installing it off of the net or anything... thanks again.