Date:      Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:46:27 -0800
From:      Vadim Kurland /r/ <vadim@vk.crocodile.org>
To:        Sergey Matveychuk <sem@ciam.ru>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports List <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Problems building fwbuilder port

On Dec 30, 2003, at 6:24 PM, Sergey Matveychuk wrote:

> Vadim Kurland wrote:
>> Actually, I'd like to ask port gurus what would be the best Makefile
>> target to run aclocal ?  I need to run aclocal when source tree is
>> already extracted and after dependencies listed in "BUILD_DEPENDS"
>> have been checked but before "configure". I am using "post-extract",
>> but obviously BUILD_DEPENDS has not been consulted yet when this
>> target is used.
>
> Why don't you like pre-configure target?

I like it very much :-)

I need to doublecheck, but I recall I had problems with it because at
the point when I run aclocal, the configure script does not exist yet.
I run aclocal _and_ autoconf to regenerate it. I think I was getting an
error because configure wasn't there. I need to try it again though.

Firewall Builder:  http://www.fwbuilder.org/