Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2006 07:26:04 +0200
From:      Milan Obuch <stable@dino.sk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, "Daniel =?iso-8859-2?q?Dvo=F8=E1k?=" <dandee@hellteam.net>
Subject:   Re: NT loader still boot first FreeBSD slice, it could not boot second or another slice

On Friday 29 September 2006 04:26, Daniel Dvo=F8=E1k wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wanted to make my system dual or multiboot. I decided to loadding os NT
> loader from Windows XP.
>
> I have read this:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/disks.html#NT-BOOTLO=
AD
>E R

[...]
> If it is known issue, why it is not in documentation, that point 9.10 in
> FAQ works ONLY and ONLY with ONLY 1 FreeBSD partition ?
>
> I recommand to edit this question 9.10 to mention this barrier, if it is
> true.

I did something similar even without reading man/FAQ and it works. My=20
situation is similar - first partition with WinXP, second, third and fourth=
=20
ones with various FreeBSD versions. There are some differences among files =
I=20
copied to C:\ directory of WinXP, however. So I think the problem is=20
elsewhere, most probably you did something not correctly.
If you like more help, contact me personally (use milan for local part of=20
address, however).
Regards,
Milan