Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2013 14:17:00 +1100
From:      John Marshall <john.marshall@riverwillow.com.au>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mail/thunderbird builds with enigmail even though not selected in options

------enig2GXISWNMSEPIIIFRGSJKC

On 22/02/2013 14:09, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr wrote:
> Ports enigmail has been updated? My complaint with the former ports
> enigmail was it kept crashing Thunderbird.

There is no Enigmail port. It disappeared back in October 2012.

If you have removed all traces of Enigmail packages on your system, and
you cannot delete the Enigmail Add-on from Thunderbird (I haven't tried
since the integration), I suggest building Thunderbird WITH the Enigmail
option and see if that brings your Enigmail up to date (1.5.1).

--=20
John Marshall