Date:      Tue, 09 Apr 2002 16:20:40 +0200 (MEST)
From:      dada@sbox.tugraz.at
To:        Yoichi NAKAYAMA <yoichi@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Maintainer change of print/auctex port

All right Yoichi. Thank you for volunteering. I am giving the port into your
hands.

Best regards,
 Martin

On Mon, 08 Apr 2002 23:22:37 +0900
Yoichi NAKAYAMA <yoichi@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

# At Mon, 08 Apr 2002 13:35:44 +0200 (MEST),
# dada@sbox.tugraz.at wrote:
# > Yoichi! Currently I am quite busy and I do not have a special relationship
# > auctex, other than I am using it frequently. If you would like to takeover
# > maintainership of auctex in FreeBSD please tell me! I am confident that the
# > port will be in good hands then.
#
# In fact I'm not using auctex so frequently. But I'm able to maintain
# the port for FreeBSD. I'd like to take maintainership of it, if you
# trust me. May I do so?