Date:      Tue, 01 Dec 1998 23:47:45 -0800
From:      Donald C Kressman <dkressman@foxinternet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Lost

Hi,
    Well I have read every word on your home page regarding FreeBSD. I
am your average run of the mill taught myself how to turn on a computer
old man. I bought a computer 5 years ago and proceeded to crash it many
times over the next two years trying to teach myself how it worked. I
can work it OK now but please don't ask me to explain what I did.
    Is your system a DOS type OS, a Windows 95 type OS or what. I am
running Windows 95 right now but if I could find an OS that wouldn't
give me error messages saying I have committed an illegal function every
time I am sitting there waiting for a program to load, well. In my
imagination only I keep thinking Microsoft isn't the only one out there
that knows how to develop and OS for a computer.
    I sure hope I have made myself clear about what I am asking you. I
tried to sound like I know some thing even though I don't.

System I am using
PC compatible clone 486
812 MG hard drive
8X CD Rom