Date:      Tue, 04 Dec 2001 12:15:17 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        "Crist J . Clark" <cjc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipnat & ipfirewall ordering

On Tue, 04 Dec 2001 02:03:30 PST, "Crist J . Clark" wrote:

|      ipnat          ipf           ipfw
|   in --------------------------------->
|     <--------------------------------- out

Excellent!  I was worried that it would be:

      ipnat          ipf           ipfw

In which case, I'd have my in rules using private addresses and my out
rules using public addresses! :-(

Okay, thanks for the clarification.  Switching over to private addresses
in my ipfw rules should be pretty painless.

I'm really impressed with the way all this stuff fits together!

Ciao,
Sheldon.