Date:      Thu, 3 May 2001 13:50:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Larry Lile <lile@stdio.com>
To:        Jeff Vehrs <jwvehrs@hewitt.com>
Cc:        tokenring@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: oltr0: adapter not ready???!!!

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Jeff Vehrs wrote:

> So you're saying that I shouldn't be using DHCP? No solution for it? Man, the
> company that I work for
> depends on the token-ring network a BIG time. We have very small ethernet for
> clients testing purpose.
> I just want to show off my FreeBSD box to my co-workers.

No, I am just saying that DHCP and token-ring currently do not work.  I
believe that the problem is in the dhcpd and dhcp-client code.  I have not
had time to fix this and it will probably be some time before I get
around to it - I just moved to CA, from KY, for a new job and all of my
computers are in storage.

If you have the time and energy I might be able to point you in the
right direction to fixing it.

Sorry :-(

--
Larry Lile