Date:      Sun, 30 Jul 1995 11:33:41 -0600
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tcl 7.4 / Tk 4.0 Ports

    Satoshi> Ok, so now it's "release", but is it still incompatible?

According to the various README-style files, *both* tcl7.4 and tk4.0
are somewhat incompatible with scripts written for tcl7.3 and tk4.0.

In my own repertoire of scripts, all of my tcl-only scripts work fine
with tcl7.4.  It's a different story with my tk4.0 scripts, though.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

Love can sweep you off your feet and carry you along in a way you've
never known before. But the ride always ends, and you end up feeling
lonely and bitter.  Wait. It's not love I'm describing. I'm thinking
of a monorail.  -- Jack Handey