Date:      Tue, 20 Sep 2011 19:25:10 +0200
From:      Moritz Wilhelmy <moritz@wzff.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org, moritz@wzff.de
Subject:   Re: Passing additional options to jail(8) via rc.conf

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 16:54:33 +0000, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> On Sep 20, 2011, at 3:21 PM, Moritz Wilhelmy wrote:
>
> > Please keep me in CC, I am not subscribed to freebsd-jail.
>
> Which is your problem as the real solution is being discussed there and
> is really looking for more eyes.  Search for Jamie's posts in the list
> archive.

I wasn't subscribed to freebsd-questions either, back in July. I had
some FreeBSDs running before, but I really wasn't reading any mailing
lists. I thought I should ask -questions first, because it is the most
busy one, with all the chatter and noise. Guess I will either patch
jail(8) or do it via rc.local on 8.2 and wait for the release of 9,
which seems to be quite an improvement in general. I'm also not that
actively involved in FreeBSD, and I try not to subscribe too many
mailing lists in general. I thought the PR was the only thing there was,
and google tricked me into believing this. Maybe someone could close the
PR in case this is resolved.

My apologies. Thanks to Jamie for adding support for the config file.

Best regards,

Moritz