Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2000 09:51:22 +1000
From:      Phil Homewood <philh@mincom.com>
To:        Jaime Bozza <jaime@ecofl.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Perl Base Modules

Jaime Bozza wrote:
>     What's the chance of getting the modules included with the base PERL
> updated?   For instance CGI.pm from 2.46 to 2.56.  I'm fooling around a
> little with acmemail, and this is one (along with a few others) that needs
> to be updated.

I'll second that. Current release of GNATS includes a CGI (gnatsweb.pl)
that fails unpredictably under CGI.pm 2.46. I just upgraded the modules
to 2.56 by hand, but as noted elsewhere in this thread, this will get
clobbered by my next installworld.

(Incidentally, the gnats port is one revision out of date. I'll
send-pr when I go home. :-)
information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
it and notify the sender. The contents of this email are the opinion of the
writer and are not endorsed by Mincom Ltd unless expressly stated otherwise.