Date:      Wed, 01 Mar 2000 21:43:39 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "David G. Paschich" <dpassage@flophouse.com>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3Com 3C572 support?

In message <200003020439.UAA17950@flophouse.com> "David G. Paschich" writes:
: The download is around 2kb/sec.  The throttling aspect is my DSL line,
: but thing should still be much faster.  I'm now thinking I'm going to
: borrow a different card from work.

2kByte/s is way too slow.  Even over my ISDN line, I can get 9kB/s.
Sure sounds like a bad IRQ.  You are likely losing too many packets
for the tcp stack to cope.

Damn, I'll have to see if I can hack sysinstall to allow a list of
irqs to use more easily.  Or someone can send the patches to me :-)

Warner