Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 1995 16:53:07 -0700
From:      jmacd@uclink.berkeley.edu (Joshua Peck Macdonald)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Emacs 19.29

I already mailed this to the bug-gnu-emacs list, but the reply
I got was that this was less of an emacs problem than a FreeBSD
port problem, so I thought I'd ask if anyone else can reproduce
this.  I'm still running an old snapshot and didn't build emacs
from the port, though I used the same configure args.  So this
is my problem.  Someone who has scheme-mode and especially
inferior-scheme-mode will be best able to test this.  When I
call 'run-scheme in emacs, after loading cmuscheme emacs locks
up, its really annoying and hard to kill.  I don't think there's
anything in my local configuration that would cause this, as it
worked under 19.28.

-josh