Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:04:22 -0800
From:      Parag Patel <parag@cgt.com>
To:        Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>
Cc:        "Richard Seaman, Jr." <dick@tar.com>, Sheldon Hearn <axl@iafrica.com>, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>, Andrew Gordon <arg@arg1.demon.co.uk>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Subject:   Re: 4.0-Current, netscape halts system

Just another data point.  I just updated my 2xPII/300 system to
4.0-CURRENT last night (Tues Jan 26), and I'm running Netscape 4.5 just
fine - no crashes od any odd behavior at all.  VM_STACK is defined, I
have 256Mb RAM, and 256Mb swap (which is currently untouched since the
reboot) striped across 2 disks.  A make -j8 buildworld also succeeded
early this morning at about 5am.  Softupdates is turned on for all
disks and all partitions except /tmp which is async mfs.

	-- Parag Patel