Date:      Wed, 05 Mar 2003 04:13:22 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.org>
Cc:        Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.ORG>, Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>, Mike Barcroft <mike@FreeBSD.ORG>, Tim Robbins <tjr@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Removal of netns - politically correct version

Mark Murray wrote:
> Only if it kills this _really_ dumb debate. In time, it will no longer
> compile, and then the situation will be the same as just punting to the
> Attic without the "fix".

Only if some idiot breaks the API contract again.

Whatever happened to "you broke it, you fix it"?

Hopefully, the next time it happens, and something gets punted
to the Attic, it will be code *you* care about, instead of code I
care about.  Then it will be *your* problem, and I can sit back
and make smarmy postings.

-- Terry