Date:      Thu, 23 Apr 1998 10:55:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tom Bartol <bartol@salk.edu>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Volker Paepcke <scratchy@vulcan.franken.de>, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG, hasty@rah.star-gate.com
Subject:   Re: JWS2.0/libawt.so trouble

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998, Nate Williams wrote:

> > I can also confirm that changing the definition of javaloc to:
> >
> > javaloc="${_SS_JDK_HOME}/bin"
>
> Great.  I'll update the shell script in the tar.gz file.  (Done.)
>
> > (note that there is _NO_ terminating / in the definition)
>
> Whoops, my bad.  You are right, although it shouldn't hurt to add it.
> (The fix doesn't have one).
>

> Nate

Great, thanks!  Oh, while you're at it I also noticed that the locate_dirs
script in the jwspatch.tar.gz file had a typo (or was corrupted) on the
first line.  The copy I got had a "2" as it's first line which I changed
to:

#!/bin/sh

Also the jws script needed to have its #!/bin/sh -h  changed to:

#!/usr/local/bin/bash -h

Neither the linux patch nor the freebsd patch included this fix.  What the
heck is this "-h" anyways.  Neither the bash man page nor a SunOS sh man
page discusses it as far as I could see.

Tom