Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:09:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Skrab <bgs@geeks.valleyip.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   proc: table is full  == ???

Hi there.

	I'm seeing this message come up in the dmesg logs from time to time
	within the past few days.  The system that it's showing up on is
	FreeBSD 3.2 with 128M of main memory, and has been running for just
	over 19 days without any noticeable problems.  Can anyone tell me
	what this means and how to fix it?  Does it have something to do
	with the MAXUSERS setting in the kernel?  I assume that it's nothing
	to take lightly, but I have been wrong before.

	Thanks for any information your can provide.

	~brian