Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2012 14:58:11 +0530
From:      "Shalu Singh" <michaelteagles03@gmail.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mobiles Application Development Proposal

Hi,

My name is Shalu Singh.

Our company is one of the finest web and Mobile Application Development
Companies in the world that services a spectrum of industries around the
world through their web development and mobile application development
service. Be it be an iPhone, Symbian, Android, Win Mobile or Blackberry
apps, we deliver it all and deliver it by excellence.

Our Expertise - Type of Mobile Application

*  Business application development

*  Animation, Modelling Services

*  Entertainment applications development

*  Client-server applications development

*  Native J2ME applications based on CLDC/MIDP

*  Blackberry application development using low-level in J2ME

*  Development with Twitter and Face book APIs

*  Mobile based Survey System

*  Travel, Social Networking, News and Fun application development

*  WAP development (website for mobile).

*  Multiplatform project based on Stench-touch and Phone gap technologies.

We offer the following Web application development solution and services to
its clients:

*  Custom Application Development

*  E-Commerce and Customer Service Applications

*  Web Application Development

*  Portal Application Development

*  Inventory Management and Content Management Tools

*  AJAX (Asynchronous JavaScript and XML) based PHP web application
development

*  PHP and MySQL web site design and development

*  Mobile Application using .NET Compact Framework

If you still have any queries, I'll be happy to arrange a time according to
you and conversation for further clarifications

Do let me know your views and I would be happy to provide further details.

Kind Regards,

Shalu Singh

Business Development Executive.

Note: - We are not spamming, we keep on sending out these emails to all
those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe
from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this
matter), please send a mail, with NO as the Subject, so that we shall add
you to our "Do Not Contact Again" list.