Date:      Thu, 08 May 1997 21:20:32 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Tim Tsai <tim@futuresouth.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: if_de.c ????

In message <19970508214036.32788@shell.futuresouth.com> Tim Tsai writes:
:   I think the moral of the story is to not trust the supported hardware
: list and just buy whatever cdrom.com uses.

I always make sure that either a) the hardware is widely used inside
of core or b) that I can return it to my supplier or c) both when
getting new hardware.  I have some wonderful aha1522's hanging around
because I didn't make sure that I could return them...  However, if
things go well, they should be better supported soon (or at least work
for tapes and cdroms, which is my primary interest).

Warner