Date:      Sat, 19 Dec 2009 12:02:12 -0800
From:      Noah <noah-list@enabled.com>
To:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   open source program for showing six degrees

Hi list,

Ive seen a nice app that takes pictures and shows how people are
socially connected to one another and makes a Jpg.  So I am looking for
a similar app that takes this type of information and makes a GUI
clickable webpage.

Here is what i am looking to do.  I want to have icons/pictures for
companies then have icon/pictures for people.  Then by certain data we
can connect the companies and people together to create collage of lines
and pictures and stuff.  Perhaps if you click the people and or
companies you can send to a link that is a biography and/or company
profile.

Is there anything out there that somebody knows about that is already
coded and does a decent job?

Cheers,

Noah