Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:18:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      sourena azkhosh <sourena_@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        eghbal@pnu.ac.ir
Subject:   Please help me

--0-272252812-972404302=:47735

Dear sirs.

I want to set up ppp (just for DIAL-IN) on freebsd 4.1 I have multi i/o boca card that it provide 6 ports. I have n't any problem for setting up this card and I made ttyd2 - ttyd7 but I realy don't know what do I have to do after this . I read many ducument in freebsd but I could not find where I should set IP , DNS , GATEWAY for users that connected to me. and in which way can I solve authentication problem for my users and where can I define them ????? Please guide me .......

Thank you inadvance

Sourena Azkhosh

--0-272252812-972404302=:47735

<P>Dear sirs.</P>
<P>I want to set up ppp (just for <STRONG>DIAL-IN</STRONG>) on freebsd 4.1 I have multi i/o boca card that it provide 6 ports. I have n't any problem for setting up this card and I made ttyd2 - ttyd7 but I realy don't know what do I have to do after this . I read many ducument in freebsd but I could not find where I should set IP , DNS , GATEWAY for users that connected to me. and in which way can I solve authentication problem for my users and where can I define them ????? Please guide me .......</P>
<P>Thank you inadvance&nbsp;</P>
--0-272252812-972404302=:47735--