Date:      Wed, 21 May 2003 21:16:18 +0200 (CEST)
From:      <cp@cvt.dk>
To:        <tom@sdf.com>
Cc:        erwin@lansing.dk
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on IBM x345 2U server?

Thats right. I was thinking that same kernel would be
on the floppy and CDROM, and if remaining drivers did not fit onto the
floppy they would be on the drivers.flp option.

Regardless, it works now.

I guess its time I give up the very old (bad?) habbit of
installing from a floppy-set and ftp :)

I look forward to see how much data I can push through
FreeBSD and IPF with gigabit ethernet cards on a PCI-X bus.

Thanks
Christoffer