Date:      Wed, 09 Jan 2002 14:08:44 +1100
From:      Peter MacGee <peter@ideal.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: root without password ?

At 01:30 PM 9/01/2002 +1100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I use "screen" in the ports/packages. I setup one screen "sued" to root and
>several other "user" screens for various day to activities. The beauty of
>this is that you leave things running while you change screens or detach, go
>home and re-attach and everything is still percolating along. I can't live
>without it.

Ditto what Rob said... Screen is one of my "Must Install" (tm) packages...  :-)

screen -x can be brilliant to help newbies learn remotely too. They can see
what you're doing and learn from that while you can be round the other side
of the planet. 'Tis brilliant to say the least.

Regards,
Pete.

--
Computers are just like air conditioners; They don't work properly if you
open Windows.