Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:56:49 -0400
From:      Brent Bloxam <brentb@beanfield.com>
To:        Nikos Vassiliadis <nvass9573@gmx.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD & FIBs (setfib) - How to modify?

Nikos Vassiliadis wrote:
  > Just start a shell in FIB 10 and every command forked from
> that shell will be bound to FIB 10.
> setfib 10 csh
> ... do some work
> exit
> you're back in FIB 0.
>
> HTH, Nikos

Thanks Nikos, I didn't want to assume setfib was the only method of
modifying them (whether through directly using a utility or dropping
into a shell under it). The man pages make no mention of how to actually
change the other route tables, the handbook doesn't mention FIBs in any
capacity, etc, so thought I would clarify here